Last Update: June 25th , 2018
OUR INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
ARKYNE TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is located at Carrer de Sant Joan de la Salle, 42, 08022 Barcelona, CIF ES-B90229261, were the Arkyne is a company that specializes in the development of green solutions applied to the energy, education, software and hardware sectors working with the trademark “Bioo”.
Telephone: (+34) 937 30 85 50
OUR PRINCIPLES AND APPLICABLE REGULATIONS ON PRIVACY
The processing of Personal Data by ARKYNE is subject to the Regulation UE 2016/671 General of Protection of Data, dated April 27th, 2016 (“GDPR”), and the Spanish regulations developed by the GDPR as of its application date on May 25th, 2018.
ARKYNE is processing personal data in accordance with the following principles:
● Process Personal Data with legality, loyalty and transparency.
● We only process Personal Data limited to the purpose for which it was collected.
● Data minimization: Treat adequate data, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
● Accuracy: Process accurate data and, when necessary, updated.
● Limitation of the conservation period (no more than the time strictly necessary for the purposes).
● Integrity and confidentiality (maintaining an appropriate level of security).
LEGAL BASIS WE RELY ON
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, if you order an item from us for delivery, we’ll collect your address details to deliver your purchase and pass them to our courier.
We also process and/or collect the necessary personal data to guarantee and enable your access and use of our Site and Platforms.
We can also rely on the explicit consent and or legitimate interests to promote our products and services. For example, when you agree to receive our “newsletters”.
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES?
At ARKYNE we collect and process the necessary data to guarantee and enable your access, use and/or purchasing any of our products, and to keep you informed about our promotions, and discounts.
To purchase our products, we collect the necessary data to manage the payment and delivery of our products.
We also collect and process your email address to send you our newsletters and other information requested by you, in order to promote our products and services.
Therefore, we process personal information such as:
● Name and other identifying information
● Email and other contact details.
● Address details to deliver your purchase
ARKYNE will not process personal data of under 16s, since they are not allowed to use our Site and/or Platforms.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will only share your Personal Data with our Suppliers (Manufacturer and delivery company) in order to, and for the only purpose, to provide you with our products and services and to manage the delivery of our products.
WHAT PRIVACY RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You can exercise your privacy rights at any time, and for free, as established by the applicable regulations, such as:
1. to know what personal data of the User have been collected and processed by ARKYNE, for what purposes and with which third party recipients are shared such data;
2. to obtain a copy of said data (the second and subsequent copies may generate administrative costs);
3. request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you or to complete those that are incomplete;
4. request the deletion of personal data concerning you when they cease to be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
5. request the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the User, while verifying its potential inaccuracy and other cases provided for in the applicable regulations;
6. the right to have your personal data transmitted to another company in a common structured format (right to the portability of the data); or
7. the right to object to such processing of your personal data by ARKYNE.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Privacy Office by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes that you have given us your authorization in order to comply with our contracts and to keep you informed about our company and products.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY